View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Roxie, yes being tired...

comes with the territory sometimes...I always blame it on the whole infusion process: 1] all those extra 'filtered' pedigreed anti-bodies going to work on my entire system...working to fight my own warped immune system into shape and repair any damages; 2] the pre-meds, as one can get a re-bound effect from such direct administration [not to mention quantity] IV; and 3] that whole process of going through a whole new process!
Do you feel any changes, other than those for the worse? Don't be afraid if things start to feel just plain 'different' from day to day, hour to hour. If they feel worse in any definite way, call your doc's office or service-they do get back to you.
I don't want you to feel discouraged if you don't feel anything better,only worse, but not terribly worse-right away. That's why the docs try it out for 3-6 months at first to see how well you can tolerate it and then as time goes on if you notice any differences. The folks who have the horror-tale reactions, usually get them from the get go, for others nothing happens after 6 months the doc will stop infusions....But If I recall correctly, [I should recheck statistics -but I doubt they've been updated] it works for about 60% of the folks who try it...It won't be an 'imaginary issue' either, it'll show up in your blood work.
So, sleep well, and have some dreams - I don't know about you, but sometimes -maybe it's all the meds, but dreams seem to be in short supply [the sleep kind of dreams- I still have the awake kinds!]
's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote