View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 12:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I sent you a private message when you first posted this. Perhaps you haven't seen that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloowho1234 View Post
I know this won't apply to many of you, but I was wondering if any Canadians amongst us could recommend an good neuro in Toronto or outlaying areas?

My husband has been to a female one about 12 years ago at Toronto General and she was beyond belief. Suggested he came back in 2 years when the pain got worse and gave us a leaflet on the American Neuropathy Association. It seemed because his was idiopathic she had no interest (specializes in diabetic neuropathy). At that point we didn't even know what neuropathy was and she wasn't about to explain it!

He has seen a local guy, but he is ready to retire and again bound and determined that Neil is diabetic when the tests show he is not. A "last resort" was a test for Fabry's Disease which came up negative.

I just thought if I could get a recommended name I could convince my husband to go back to see someone - he at this point says they don't know the cause, or enough about the problem, so why bother??

Thank you, Linda
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote