View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 02:39 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Your RA factor appears to be high. I don't know if there are various RA factor tests, but my MD checked mine in 2014 labs and it was 9.9 and the range was 0 to 13.9.

My challenge is OA and a hip replacement mess in 2010 and I was told I had the FM "stuff" in 1999, but I always questioned it. I was working for 10 yrs to get my thyroid supported and over years have been told by many on health groups, that this FM dx is so much connected to HypoT. Tests for Fibro issues as far as I know are tender points and so so many walking on this earth have tender points. I finally got my thyroid supported in 2002 at about age 63, but had been working on that since I was in my early 50's...

I take a lot of supps and have bodywide pain but also deal with bodywide OA....so I don't know. Magnesium is important, getting adrenals supported, hormones supported, so much to consider with this FM issue. I think so many MD's just plunk that dx on people as they don't know what to do. We have to do so much of our own research and healing.

RA is another factor and I know my neighbor now deals with it for 2 yrs and she's in her late 60's...but it can hit people at any age.

Cut out sugars/carbs for all health issues anyway. RA for sure. OA too.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote