View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 05:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi catra. i just wanted you to know i was thinking of you and that i hope you are having a better day today. i am not a dr but if i were you i would see one to check you out. i started feeling that kind of weakness a few years after being diagnosed with rsd. i found out that fibromyalgia was the reason. the combination of the two diseases just knocks me out sometimes. my child came to visit last night and i couldn't even get out of bed to say hi to him. he had to come upstairs to see me lying in bed in pain. i felt so bad but i just couldn't get up. my rsd pain levels were about as close to a 10 as they have ever been the past few days and i just couldn't move. i have suffered from rsd for many years but this was the first time i couldn't get up for a moment to say hi to my child. it broke my heart. i am so sorry you are going through this too. i have also had tingling at times in left side and had an ekg done just to be sure my heart was ok. it turned out to be ok and my dr said it was my rsd causing this sensation. you may want to get a complete physical done just to make sure your symptoms aren't from something other then your rsd and meds. i hope you start to feel better soon and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by RSD ME; 06-07-2016 at 06:49 AM.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (06-07-2016), DejaVu (06-13-2016), zinnia (06-10-2016)