Thread: First post
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 07:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi ocean. i'm sorry you have rsd and have had such a hard time dealing with it but am glad you found what helps you most. everyone is different in how they deal with rsd and what works for one may not work for another. i have had rsd for over five years and know that for me there are limitations to what i can do because of having rsd. i do the best i can in dealing with rsd but know that pain meds, gabapentin, antidepressants and antianxiety meds help me be able to get out of bed, walk a little , shower, brush my hair and deal with the horrible constant pain that rsd causes. my pm dr told me that allowing the pain to go untreated could aggravate my rsd so i manage my pain with meds and pain coping methods. i also try to move a little each day. i cannot do what i used to do prior to rsd but i have learned to accept this as my limitations due to rsd. i am glad that you are able to work through your limitations of rsd and still do what you love. i hope you continue to get better and wish you all the best.
p.s. the people on this forum are awesome and give a tremendous amount of caring and support. you are definitely not alone in dealing with rsd because NT has some of the kindness people i know. i have found that they to are always help when you're need it. take care and i wish you all a low to no pain night tonight.

Last edited by RSD ME; 06-07-2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: added a p.s.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-14-2016), Inspiretoday (06-22-2016), St George 2013 (06-08-2016), zinnia (06-14-2016)