View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 08:32 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Thanks kay, I think I might have a bit of room to pack another pair of shoes. Married in las vegas that must have been entertaining! WAs it the elvis one? what was the stratosphere like?
bizi
My husband's birthday is July 9th and mine is July 11th. We were married on July 10th… Our 9th anniversary is coming up.

We had a JP marry us. The wedding chapel at the Stratosphere is the highest in the United States. It's a beautiful hotel. We hired a photographer and had lovely pictures taken inside and outside on the observation deck. We had dinner at the hotel's revolving restaurant that night. It was wonderful!

I would elope all over again!

We did see an Elvis impersonator on my birthday at the Sahara. His name is Trent Carlini, and he was incredible! With our tickets we got coupons. If you bought $40 in chips you got $50 worth. We cleaned up at the roulette tables that night!

But…

It's not my 20th anniversary. Is there something you'd like to share with us about your wedding?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-07-2016), Dmom3005 (06-07-2016), Mari (06-07-2016), mymorgy (06-07-2016)