Old 06-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Good Luck...
I found out years later that my IME doc's report was slanted, & also had his opinion that I was malingering, so to speak... (mine was for repetitive strain injuries).
WC is the one paying the IME dr, so they may bias the report for WC..

Ask for a copy of the report so you can read what is reported..and fix/address any errors. Your atty should be addressing any errors/misstatements you find..

I hope you have read that IME may try to trick you or even touch/grab you in injured areas even if you request they don't..
Of course they will say they need to examine you....

If anything questionable happens , go to your dr and let them assess and clearly report new findings, elevated pain etc.. relating to the IME ...has to be on record that it happened and the timing. I hope your atty has already told you this...
Mine didn't, I learned it after the fact reading on the forums here & others..about IME/WC etc..

Chronic pain and the cause is often hard to prove unless there is a clear timeline relating to the WC injury.. best of luck to you..
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-08-2016), DejaVu (06-13-2016), RSD ME (06-08-2016), zinnia (06-10-2016)