View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 03:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi Sue , just to drop you a line as ive been avoiding the computor a bit.
well i know have absolutly no doubt in my mind it's epilepsy, without thinking the other day i stood infront of our new double size TV, with in a couple of seconds i could see black lightning rods going across the faces on the tv, had to ask hubby whether he could see them or not and bang! there were heeps of colours nothing ive ever seen before and with in 15 minutes after the colours started,i sarted a strong rocking sensation and i felt a need to vomit, so i laid on my bed fingers started to twich ect. but the strange thing is this was a completely different to the others ive had, i was so tired after but couldnt fall asleep ,but i never ever had a fit, i knew what was happening all the time, another strange sensation the other day was i suddenly got the usaul tingles in my hand making it feel as if it had gone a little numb then this fabulas warm feeling came over me,it was quite a peacfull feeling, i just wanted to tell you what i experianced thats all hope you dont mind. it's funny how the doc said my dizzyness had nothing to do with epilepsy, ive read so many things that say it's possible the siezure could effect the vestibular. i'll have to talk to her again about that.
anyway . god bless. jen from oz
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote