Thread: first
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 03:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you RSD ME your words of encouragement are just what I need to hear. The bus trips are getting easier. I had to go to the hospitol this week for some exrays and tests. I was exhausted before I went, wanted to cancel it, my job was to get me there. I walked in with the cane, it was quite a ways to registration, by the time I got there I was dizzy and weak and told them so. They were so kind and brought a wheelchair, very caring people the whole time. The exrays were uncomfortable as she had to twist me into positions that hurt, she was so kind.

My husband was unable to go with me. I am learning how to not need his help, as it is not always there to give. I actually feel good now about being able to do the doctor visit last week and hospitol tests this week, and going to the nursing home to visit my dad, with out him. I need to have some independence and gain some self-confidence too. Hey, guess that would be out of something bad comes something good. Will keep an open mind and heart to see more good coming out of the bad.
:-)
peace
zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-11-2016), catra121 (06-11-2016), DejaVu (06-13-2016), ger715 (06-10-2016), RSD ME (06-10-2016)