View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Gerry, you sceptic!

Have you ever been on the verge of dropping off to sleep, that wonderful drowsy feeling when an almighty jolt out of the blue awakens you. Some call it the soul returning to the body from astral travelling, others say it is the soul tethered strongly to the body and as it tries to leave it is jerked back. Either way, that immense jolted feeling if you know what I mean, is not caused by an external electrical stimulus, it is within the bodies own neural electric system.

The electric jolts Mark and I refer to are of a similar nature only the jolt is accompanied with a searing pain and more often than not we are awake. I have had these for years & long before a neural stim was implanted. It is the nerve endings irritated to their core as explained to me by a surgeon in the UK back in the 1990's.

It is not comparable to the spike in nerve pain that you experience, and I'm sorry you suffer that. It is short sharp painful and gone. Of course the residual pain that is always there remains, but that sharp painful searing jolt, it becomes just a memory of how cruel the body can be in its taunting of you. Until the next time...

I hope that explains it well enough. I'm softly laughing as I can imagine your face reading this. It's so good to have you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger715 View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

Gerry
eva5667faliure (06-15-2016), ger715 (06-10-2016)