Thread: first
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i am so proud of you zinnia for gaining the confidence to go to the hospital on your own! i know how scary it can be at first but with time it gets a little easier. my husband can't always take me to my medical appointments either because of his job so i sometimes have to take a cab. it's a little scary at first but i feel good each time i am able to do it. i use a cane too and it comforts me to have it. i don't want to fall and break anymore bones because that is how i got rsd in the first place. i don't want it to spread. just take things one day at a time with baby steps. another one of my favorite quotes is that you're don't realize how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. you are strong. all of us dealing with rsd are strong and brave. we inspire each other by sharing our journey with this disease and how we face it head on with courage. i admire all of you for being so brave and positive and am proud to call all of you here at NT my friends. keep up the good work. being positive makes coping with rsd a little easier. and the good that comes from being positive is that it makes us stronger. congrats again my friend and soft hugs to all.
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-11-2016), catra121 (06-11-2016), DejaVu (06-13-2016), ger715 (06-10-2016), zinnia (06-11-2016)