View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 12:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbielski1905 View Post
Hi all!

I have come to a point in my life recently that has me pondering changes due to the increase in pain and discomfort of my neuropathy. I was curious if others have had to make changes in their lives to help them deal with the neuropathy and help their lives be somewhat better?

Currently, I drive to and from work everyday, total time in the car is 3 hours a day and 15 hours a week. Starting to take it's toll on me physically.

My current home had stairs, 1 bathroom and it's up the stairs. Not ideal!

The reason I think about this more is, I'm attempting to lesson the stress I put my body through. I started yoga, continuing my mindful meditation and looking for simpler things in life to enjoy, does anyone else think this way?

Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I had a big corporate job that was about 45 hours a week of work plus commute. After 11 years in the same role plus trying to raise a child and keep house I had to finally accept that i wasn't able to do all this anymore. I now work 3 days a week and have a cleaner for a few hours a week. I have more time with my family and I have become much better at making my money work harder and last longer.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-14-2016), hbielski1905 (06-13-2016)