View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 11:42 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
I looked at this website because my hands and feet are also red every night. I showed my husband my feet and asked him if they looked like the picture on the website "before a flare." His answer was "absolutely!"
The Erythromelalgia Association > What is EM?
Thanks for the reply. I've been reading all about this condition (I can't yet pronounce the name lol) but I really think this is what I have, too. My hands are BRIGHT red, my feet not so much, but the burning is the worst. It's come and gone the past few days and of course we are in the dead of summer with crazy humidity and temps in the 90's. Am sort of wondering if the weather is making this worse.

The only relief is cold water or an ice pack. So, I'm going to try the aspirin and see if that helps. I'll be sure to mention this to the rheumy and neuro that I'm seeing at the end of the month. I might have RA and apparently this erythromelalgia condition can be a part of an autoimmune disease. Also PN, which obviously I have lol

I'm 30 years old and I gotta say, this is not how I saw my 30's going for me, but at least I had fun in my 20's.
mskari85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-14-2016), onlyhuman (08-10-2016), pinkynose (06-12-2016)