View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 06:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Minty,

The copy of this xray is not of good diagnostic quality. It shows dental concerns but not the severity of them.

It is evident that you have moderate bone loss and probably some deep gum pockets in several areas as well as some decay etc.

It would be wise to consult with an oral surgeon as soon as possible. Then see your dentist for a complete comprehensive examination and discuss treatment options to take care of your dental problems before they become more significant.

Please let us know what the surgeon says.
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
Hi Bryanna

Yes, they have mentioned gum issues. I have not seen an oral surgeon, this diagnosis is from regular dentist. I was concerned about the growth she mentioned and wanted to check if you see anything since I am not sure if I see anything there.

Also, other than gum issues, do you see anything else of concern?

Thanks
Minty

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote