Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 08:41 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default New Member

I'm hoping from the collective group I can find out how to address my issues. In 2013 I had two discs replaced in my neck. About a year later the symptoms started to return. I had some burning upper body down arms face shoulders neck. It was manageable. It has now gotten to a point where I ended up in the hospital burning from head to toe in tears. I have a pretty good pain tolerance. This was scary - they ran every test know to man. It felt like the worst sunburn and then like I had used sand paper as a wash cloth. The neuro bumped my neurontin to 800mg 3 x a day and prescribed topomax 50 mg at night - it was working A little but the burning is ramping back up. I'm working daily and have a standing desk to avoid my poor posture - I am just at my wits end. This is ruining my life. At times it feels the burning is even in every area including " sensitive " areas like I had put a little Ben gay in a jock strap - on top of the burning head to toe - it's a miserable existence - my next step is a referral to possibly the mayo clinic as my neurologist has no idea what to do after all tests run. I am scared for the quality of the rest of my life
Rcd71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (07-25-2016), DejaVu (06-14-2016)