View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 09:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I didn't vote because none of the options quite fit. I struggle with pain at night and it's usually worse at night for two reasons: lack of movement (immobilization always makes it worse and sometimes I get in odd positions at night and then when I DO try to move my pain is RIDICULOUS) and lack of distractions (so it's not always really hurting MORE but I notice it more because I don't have any distractions).

When I was at my worst with the RSD I wasn't sleeping more than 15 minutes at a stretch and no more than 2-3 hours total a day adding up all the little naps. After tDCS treatments...I was sleeping 8 hours a night with no meds. That was the best result of the treatment and let me tell you that getting a good night's sleep every night makes dealing with the pain so much better. Since my fall off a ladder back in October...I was back to not sleeping until my doctor put me on Tizanidine a month ago and now I get 5-6 hours a night. I still wake up regularly in pain but with the meds I am able to fall back asleep immediately so I am getting some rest.

I hope you get some relief soon.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-13-2016)