View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 09:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi Deelouisetx,

Welcome to the NeuroTalk family.
I haven't been around in awhile, yet was reading here tonight and wanted to welcome you.

My CRPS (both feet) is much worse at night. The pain gets worse every night. I am definitely in a flare now, after having allowed skin punch biopsy testing two weeks ago. Often, by 10 pm, I am writhing in agony -- severe spasms and fire -- and cannot get to sleep until approx. 4 am.

While I had recently turned down a muscle biopsy (neuromuscular work-up), I did allow skin punch biopsies two weeks ago. I thought I could get away with the relatively superficial nature of the skin punch biopsies. No.
I should have know better. I am working with my rheumatologist and compounding pharmacist to find some relief again.

I hope you find relief soon!

Again, welcome!

DejaVu
I'm going to be getting skin punch biopsies in July for the doctor to test me for Peripheral Neuropathy...not looking forward to it and fully expect some major flares. The last two dr appointments (one with main pain dr and my IME) they poked me many times with a needle to check my sensations...felt like I was stabbed completely through at each location with a hot poker and it lasted for a couple of days in EACH spot...but I know it was necessary for the exams from each dr. Sorry you had elevated pain.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-13-2016)