View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I'm going to be getting skin punch biopsies in July for the doctor to test me for Peripheral Neuropathy...not looking forward to it and fully expect some major flares. The last two dr appointments (one with main pain dr and my IME) they poked me many times with a needle to check my sensations...felt like I was stabbed completely through at each location with a hot poker and it lasted for a couple of days in EACH spot...but I know it was necessary for the exams from each dr. Sorry you had elevated pain.
Hi Catra,

Thanks so much!
I had read about your IME and was hurting for you.
I really felt I had to have the skin punch biopsies. Long story. Bottom line, need the info. I wrote a thread on this.

Yes, I understand the "immobilization" as my ankles/feet get very stiff and it can be difficult to position them in my sleep.
I have recently gotten them to remain a bit more mobile with massage, which can be tricky in and of itself, before and after sleep.
Sometimes, I massage them in the night as well.

I am making my list of "Fun and Joyful" activities after seeing this video shared by Littlepaw -- a great reminder to me!
I have had too much stress this year and have just been trying to make it through each day. I need to switch it up a bit and stimulate some dopamine!

Love All Around,

DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (06-14-2016)