Thread: Form 455
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 11:05 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Form 455

Good morning all!
New here - first post - that I've started - been on SSDI for almost 10 years. Never been reviewed in any way. Decided to try PT work. I worked for 25 years FT so I received a healthy amount in SSDI benefits.
Now DH is on the liver transplant list and we need to pull in extra money and I found a PT (very PT job) that I can do - 14 hours a week - under the monthly hourly amount - under the monthly dollar amount.
This has a triggered the Form 455-A short form - which has already been filled out WITH remarks and a little confused as to whether I should've used that section.
I have been compliant with SSDI and advised them and supplied them with payroll information - and also have a DR's note that says I cannot work over 4-5 hours a day.
Should I include that Dr's note with my form to SSDI Form 455-A?
It's in the mailbox now - I know that the SSDI is behind in correspondence - I am one of those that is considered MINE (not expected to medically improve) I'm also going to be 60 this year.

Thoughts> Advice?

TIA!

Last edited by Chemar; 06-14-2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: correcting MIE to MINE at member request
CM Bailey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote