Old 06-14-2016, 02:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hi Becca,

Very important question.

I understand your concern.
I do not know the answer to your question.
It seems your pain doctor and friends here gave reasonable advice.

You will see I have a recent thread which mentions a CRPS flare after biopsies.
I just want to be sure we all understand these were skin punch biopsies done on my foot and leg, which is where my CRPS is -- on both feet/ankles.

I tend to think, sometimes, we must weigh the potential costs/benefits and move forward, thinking positive and in our minds, picturing a very positive outcome.

I am guessing here, yet I think your GYN wants to do a biopsy to make sure you are okay? It's an important procedure, which could be life-saving for many people.

I wish you the best.

Love All Around,

DejaVu
I agree with my Doc that the biopsy is needed based on my symptoms. She needs to rule things out, so that she can then manage those issues in the best way possible. If I can get through this with no CRPS issues I will be so happy! If it does cause a flare, well, I'll manage that. I just really am scared of spread. I know it isn't common, but after my sympathetic nerve block wore off I had symptoms farther up my leg than before ... so yea. Plus, who the heck wants CRPS in the UTERUS???? I mean hell no!
Becca71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (06-14-2016), DejaVu (06-14-2016), shelbie4u (06-25-2016), zinnia (06-15-2016)