Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 05:49 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I just posted info about Osteoporosis treatment and the problem with high phosphorous and low calcium in one's body and the health issues associated with this high phos. I think I posted my info in the general health section.

Dr. Williams says in his recent Alternatives Newsletter and I write a comment here: When your body detects high phosphorous levels in the blood stream, accompanied by low calcium, certain events are triggered. First, the parathyroid glands begin to produce additional amounts of PTH. This increased parathyroid activity is called secondary hyperparathyroidism. In an effect to balance the amount of phosphorous by increasing calcium, the parathyroid hormone causes a release of calcium from your bones.

So there is a connection to all this parathyroid and phosphorous and low calcium.

Many today are consuming too many phosphates, sodas being the big offender. Processed foods are high in phosphates. Many health problems are being caused by this imbalance in the body. Today more than every, in the last 3 decades.

Maybe Kiwi can do his scientific sleuth work and add more on the phosphorous issue.

Maybe all this info has no bearing, but thought I'd post it anyway. So much our doctors don't come up with in all their so called tests.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (06-17-2016)