View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 08:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
I'm sorry you're experiencing this. I can speak from my own experience and knowing that you also have SFN. SFN can and does cause tremors/vibration/shaking. In my case, it's a prominent symptoms. There are times that my entire body shakes, though more often it's my left side and lower in the body. I have lots of muscle twitches as well, including complete spasms or jerks of parts of my body when trying to sleep. Finally, I have very prominent tremors/shaking in both my hands. I should also say that I often get dizzy when I stand, because of my dysautonomia that comes along with SFN too.

I wanted to add that there is no evidence of motor involvement in my case. All tests have been negative, and I seem to only have small fiber involvement.
David, I am so excited to find someone who experiences some of my symptoms! I guess it's true that 'misery loves company'. i used to see that saying as negative but now I know that it's just an accurate description!

The part that is confusing about this for me is that I have so many other conditions, including such profound Peripheral Neuropathy that I must wear braces on my legs to walk at all. And Immune Deficiency, Sjogren's type problems, autonomic neuropathy, and other conditions.

So I keep hoping that NEW things won't arise. But they do, of course. I must practice Patience, Persistence, and Acceptance, every day. And Gratitude!

Hugs, and thanks, ElaineD
ElaineD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (06-19-2016), EdmundUK (11-20-2016)