Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 09:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

The Mucinex DM is really doing the job. I'm still taking the Zyrtec, too. I'm so happy that it doesn't seem like this will linger or lead to a trip to the doctor

I don't know if my father-in-law forgot about our conversation, or I'm not privy to other conversations because my husband decided to keep me in the dark, but my father-in-law was under the impression that I would be at breakfast this morning even though I had told him I would not be going and why. I did not go, and he is bull****. I didn't want to make my sister-in-law uncomfortable or ruin father's day for him, but I bet I ended up doing both. I told him it wasn't my sister-in-law's fault, and she probably didn't even expect me to be invited. I hope she doesn't get blamed. My husband should have handled all of this. He obviously didn't, but if it's a **** show, I'll be the bad guy. The jury's still out because they're still eating breakfast.

After breakfast with his father, my husband is going to his mother's to visit his step father. I didn't get him a card, but will send him a text. Sometimes they will return texts, sometimes not. Whatever.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-21-2016), Dmom3005 (06-20-2016), eva5667faliure (06-20-2016), Mari (06-19-2016), mymorgy (06-20-2016)