View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Angels,

The ENT AND the OS need to talk with EACH OTHER. They need to collaborate. It is irrelevant as to what each of them thinks separately. They will discuss your case and your findings on a different level with each other than they discuss it with you. That is what needs to be done.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
Hi Bryanna,
But the dental people are saying they don't see anything and the ENT's and radiologists are the ones saying they are possibly seeing roots. I have taken the CT to two oral surgeons and an endodontist. It still feels like something in there is infected and this sinus/nose issue is not going away. The site where tooth #15 was taken out will periodically hurt and it still feels like there is infection. According to the ENT's, my sinuses are beautiful. I am a very healthy person but this will not go away. I really don't know where to turn, but I certainly can't live like this. I have thick slimy mucus in my post nasal area, especially on the left side where the teeth were removed. The soft palate area get sore and sometimes swells up, my ears are constantly ringing and my nose is crusty and dry, which I think is swollen. Under my eyes are swollen and hurt. I hate living like this!! I don't know what to do and nobody seems to be able to help.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote