View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 06:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi, thankyou everyone. I am currently diagnosed as clinically isolated syndrome. I have never been told how many lesions I have but there are quite a few, I am not sure they have ever counted them, but it would be way over 10. My neurologist did say it looks like ms, sent me away with a ms australia pack, ms connect rang me and touched base. Then my neuro went and saw her collegue professor, and she back tracked and said no. Left me for 3 months and then did another mri. Under her breath I could hear her muttering ms, But then she consulted with professor and he said no. She put me on steroids and sent me to see professor. He said it could be anything, but dont stop moving and sent me home. After 3 months my neuro then did another mri and spinal tap, deemed me stable and said see you in 12 months. I am slowly getting worse, especially headaches, vision, muscle loss and stiffness. I feel like I have had a labotomy. My last bloods showed I have hypercalcemia, so I have stopped all vitamins and will be retested in 2 weeks. My biggest worry is PPMS as I have heard there are no drugs that help slow down the progression for this type of ms. If worst case senario and it is ppms, am I still able to take the RRMS drugs just in case they are wrong? I know I am jumping ahead, just helps to know I have a solution for every senario! thanks again everyone
kell.steve@bigpond. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (06-22-2016), tkrik (06-27-2016)