Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 07:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My anxiety has been better the last couple of days and I'm back down to 2mg of klonopin. I didn't make an appointment with my pdoc because I started to feel a little better and I have a pretty busy week already. I'll go in next week if my anxiety gets worse again. I can't take my klonopin tomorrow morning because of the endoscopy… that will be fun.

I saw my neurologist yesterday and he agreed that it was a good idea to try stopping the amantadine. I can always go back on it. If I start experiencing more fatigue, that's a sign it was helping, so I'll go back on it. Discontinuing it should help with my constipation. I told him about the endoscopy. He said if the gastro can't see a physical reason (like scarring as a result of the acid reflux) for my swallowing problems, he would order a modified barium swallow (my last one was years ago). I will have the gastro send him the the ensoscopy report. As usual, we also discussed my fatigue and other ongoing MS symptoms. He's a very good doctor, and very nice.

I don't seem to be in a rush to go anywhere this morning, but the plan is to go to the club at some point. I think the last time I was there was the 6th. I like to get there early to help with prep in the kitchen, but there's no set time to arrive. I could go and sell lunch tickets, or just go to have lunch.

My endoscopy is at 11:45am tomorrow, but I have to be at the hospital for 10:15 because I'm going to be getting propofol. I'll have to take a cab in the morning, but I'm not allowed to take one home because of the sedation. My husband decided he's working a half day so he can pick me up. I was told to expect I will be ready for discharge around 1:30pm. I hope that's a good estimate. Otherwise, he'll be very grouchy.

He's been in a bad mood. He had a long day Sunday dealing with Father's Day, and work has been difficult so far this week. I'm kinda walking on eggshells. At least he's aware he's been a bit of an *******, and has been apologetic.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-23-2016), Dmom3005 (06-23-2016), eva5667faliure (06-23-2016), Mari (06-24-2016), mymorgy (06-23-2016)