View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 07:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you for sharing this with us. I appreciate your post. You make me think, and question and that is a good thing. I was looking for your list of all the things you had tried, could not find it, was wondering if you would post it again, as I am looking to make my own list, new things to try, and old things too. I listened to my relaxation tape as I went to sleep last night, it is a trip to the beach, and woke up so peaceful this morning. The grocery store delivered a weeks worth of groceries this morning, I am so grateful for this service.

I had not realized how discouraged I had become, until I went to a new PCP and saw myself through her eyes. The RSD in my foot made the scoliosis and osteoporosis worse, as I leaned to one side, for months, as we all know everything is connected. It was a wake up call for me. I have been doing more, moving more since that visit, not listening to those discouraging thoughts.

My husband means well in not wanting me to get hurt, it is kind of a catch 22 though. I have been working in the garden today, as it is becoming over run with weeds, and he is doing nothing about it. I will pay for all this work tomorrow, but I will also be able to see that I made a difference, and the garden will not be so overwhelming. I can sit on the porch and moan and groan and SMILE too. A little ray of hope is worth so much.
:-)
peace
zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-24-2016), catra121 (06-23-2016), DejaVu (06-24-2016), ger715 (06-23-2016), JanLynn (07-05-2016), PamelaJune (06-24-2016), PurpleFoot721 (06-23-2016), visioniosiv (06-24-2016)