Old 06-24-2016, 05:33 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
Another ostomy bag fail today. I just changed it yesterday. I am beginning to check for poop outside the bag every time I do the dressing change and sure enough my finger found poop at the top of the bag. His poor stomach looks terrible. Will be calling the ostomy support nurse tomorrow. But he still has ultimate trust in me. Maybe it's because he has no desire at all to change it himself. So I guess in his eyes me doing a bad job is better than him having to do it.
Doydie, it's a good thing you're a nurse because any other person would probably be waving the white flag and calling for help!

I think you have discovered the secret men have been using on us women for decades......."So I guess in his eyes me doing a bad job is better than him having to do it".
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (06-24-2016), ger715 (06-25-2016)