Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 07:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you ladies

Maintenance showed up out of the blue to install our new AC yesterday. Talk about an upgrade!!! This one actually puts out cold air, has a lot of bells and whistles, and even has a remote! It's a little confusing though. The timing wasn't great because we were both waking up from naps, but I was just glad to have the issue resolved. My husband should have been happy too, but he was not.

He was a miserable ***** yesterday. At one point, I told him I had had enough of his **** and went in the bedroom to get away from him. He came to me with an apology, asking me to come back into the living room 15 minutes later. His temper and bad behavior continued all night. He's been terrible all week, but last night was the worst. I'm not big on raising my voice, but I did. I had had it with his ****. I told him he had better change his attitude before this weekend… I swear I'll spend Friday through Sunday hiding in the bedroom if I have to.

I didn't end up getting to the club. I was too tired to drive. I went down for a nap at noon and didn't wake up until after 3pm even though I had had 5 cups of coffee beforehand. I obviously needed the rest. I don't know if stopping the amantadine played a role. I need more time to figure that out.

I was naughty and put a little cream in my coffee even though I was only supposed to have clear liquids. Black coffee is a clear liquid. I need coffee. I can take it really dark, just not black. Right now I can't have anything to eat or drink until my procedure. I'm not at all worried about the endoscopy. Just curious. I wonder what they will find?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-24-2016), Dmom3005 (06-24-2016)