View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 10:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I listened to my relaxation tape again last night and woke up so relaxed, peaceful, and there was no pain. The cool night air felt so good, I laid there and enjoyed it. I took a shower and washed my hair very mindfully, as I have to really think about getting in and out of the tub safely, there is a chair in the tub and a stool outside the tub so I do not have to step over, we have glass shower doors, and I do want to keep them. Mindfulness is a good thing. I am surprised I did not hurt from the work in the garden. I am taking it easy today. Doing some housework, resting in between chores.

I read a few daily devotional books each morning, and one of them this morning was talking about how important willingness is. It has stayed with me today, willingness. As I walked through the garden admiring what I had accomplished yesterday, I looked out at the street and realized the same distance I was slowly walking with my walking stick in the garden, which is necessary for the uneven ground, I could walk in the street without the stick move my arms and walk. The willingness served me well, I was surprised at how well I did, a little later I did the same distance in the other direction. The hip pain had taken over, wow now I can see that. A downward spiral. It is coming from by back. I will continue to do very short distances in the street. Thanks for listening my friends, I am so glad you are there.
peace
zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (06-24-2016), catra121 (06-24-2016), DejaVu (06-24-2016), JanLynn (07-05-2016), visioniosiv (06-25-2016)