Thread: Pcs? Tbi? Cte?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 03:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

MII,

thanks so much for answering me again.

will a neuro-psych test find any problems in terms of my dizziness (which is different than yours. it's a 24/7 dizziness. doesn't matter if i'm laying down, walking, sitting...) or other head related problems?

what b12 do you recommend? (the vitamin sticky thread is massive).

i don't know if i'll be able to afford the 5-HTP and L-Theanine (the multi that i want is almost 50 bucks!)

i am 32. most of my head injuries occurred between the ages of 19-28. and then a huge one @ 30. & to be honest, my cognitive impairment is significantly less than the dizziness (if i can even call it this? it's like my head is a fish-bowl?) , head-pressure, emotional issues/aggression/depression etc. i really think it's CTE (7+ (it's more like 10-11) concussions in 10 years. can anyone on this board relate to this? *this isn't a competition. i really want to know!). never, i mean never, did i properly recuperate after an injury. even though sometimes i could hardly walk straight, i woud force myself to get and out about (out of stubbornness). & have always lived a very high stress life, which couldn't/can't help)

i cannot seem to get good sleep. no matter what. i've tried and tried. my brain won't shut off. i wake up after 2-3 hours with my jaw clenching so tightly (and my heart racing. and a feeling of butterflies in my stomach. and a massive amount of aggression) that my head feels like it's going to explode.
dumb bell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote