Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 07:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I haven't tried looking on Youtube for the AC tutorial. I usually do better with reading instructions and trial and error. I just haven't put the work in. I may fool around with it today since my husband isn't home. He gets impatient with me. He hasn't taken the time to get to know the AC yet either. He doesn't DO directions, so I had to explain the basic features of the remote to him, and he is Mr. Electronics.

My husband was in a good mood this weekend. YAY! I was disappointed because he got bombed on Friday and passed out before 7:30pm, but he stayed up past midnight on Saturday, and until 10pm last night. He passed on food shopping with me on Saturday, but he at least he brought in all the bags. I ran errands, and brought him to the liquor store Saturday night, but otherwise we stayed in as usual.

It's becoming clear that he's frustrated by my naps though. Part of it is that they are consistently taking longer now, but I can't help that. I planned on skipping my nap on Saturday, but he ended up telling me to take one because I guess I wasn't making sense. I slept for 3 hours. I get to the point where I just have to lay down, it's hard to wake up, and I never really feel much better after I sleep, but that's what you get with MS. It's frustrating. I haven't noticed any difference since stopping the amantadine. I don't think it was ever helping.

My online coffee order from Keurig arrived. I was able to try the "cappuccino" k-cups. It's not a cappuccino machine, so they're obviously not the real deal, but they were tasty and something different. My husband wasn't a fan though. They come 9 to a box, and I only ordered 1 box. I ordered (4) 24-count boxes of Green Mountain Colombian Fair Trade Select K-cups. I prefer it, but it only comes in a smaller size at our supermarket. It's not economical, so I won't buy it, and buy a 36-count of Nantucket Blend which is also very good instead. I figured I'd take advantage of my promotional coupon this time and stock up. I saved $35 and won't have to buy any coffee for a while

I intended to go to the club (again) this morning because it's been so long, but it's going to be over 90 degrees today and I really shouldn't be out when it's so hot. So, I'm going to have to put it off (again) until tomorrow when it will be slightly cooler at about 85 degrees. I'm going to have to go tomorrow come rain or shine because I just can't keep putting it off.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (06-27-2016), Dmom3005 (06-27-2016), Mari (06-27-2016), mymorgy (06-27-2016)