View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Tommy lee,

Glad to hear that you think it's healing well.
If you develop any negative changes or you feel the denture is making the site feel sore, then please see your dentist.

Also good to know that you remove your dentures when you sleep. It's important to do that because the oral tissue should not be covered up 24 hours a day, especially when you sleep because that is an opportune time for bacteria to breed underneath the dentures.

Have a great day!!
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylee333 View Post
i have all my teeth out and lower and upper dentures, i don't sleep with them tho.i take them out at night.
it seems to be healing pretty good, today makes 6 days and the stitches have now came out but so far it seems ok, i actually ate some regular food today and so far seems ok.
my denture covers the area but it also kinda rubs against it a little. but hopefully if the Good Lord willing it will be ok.it seems to be healing good just don't want to get dry sockett.
thanks for your reply you are a kind person.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote