View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

((((Alffe)))) I wonder what you have up your sleeve for my visit, because I know you will have something. Now, don't go thinkin you have to entertain me every second of the day

I'm jealous you're going north. It is SO FRIGGIN HOT here! Oh...how hot is it? My air conditioner has NOT stopped running ALL day long and no, I don't have the fan on it set to on! I checked to be sure. This is the first day that's happened.

A family, friends of my kids, decided to go to Adventureland Park today with their 2 little girls, and I thought...are those guys out of their minds!!!???

And it's only early in July. Holy cow.

Thanks for remembering mom. I don't think I relayed how her consult doctor visit went. I really like the ENT that is doing her surgery. He is the one that diagnosed my TMJ after years and years of being wrongly diagnosed with ear infections.

He told us that the good news is that the biopsy showed the melanoma isn't growing down, which is good. He said that otherwise this would be more urgent and he would have operated on her by now. She calls him on the 13th to get details about her surgery which is going to be on the 16th.

He said because of her age (80) he would prefer to do it with local anesthesia, but wants to do it at the hospital in outpatient surgery so that they can immediately check to see if he got all of the tissue he needs to get. Once they find out that the 'perimeter' of the area is clean, he'll do some plastic surgery and patch her back up

I was relieved after the consult.

Have fun in Wisconsin.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote