View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 12:56 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hmm thats is true, ya according to the wikipedia article I don't really show any of the symptoms other than when I bend down the pressure gets worse and it feels like my head is always pressurized.

No I have not found a neuro willing to do it, I have actually not even seen a neuro yet. I have been assessed by several doctors though that have done neurological exams on me. I have also seen a neuro ophthalmologist and she did not find anything.

My sleep quality lately has been pretty poor.. Must by why I am more symptomatic lately? I fall asleep easily but I am waking 2-3 times a night sleeping a total of about 7.5 hours sometimes once I wake up it is hard to get back to sleep. It dosent feel like I am getting in a deep sleep. I am out of work right now too and just applying for jobs so I have added stress of having no income (I do have savings that can last me awhile however) and the thought of starting a new job.

Thank you for calming my anxiety down good Sir, I am going to try to not think about it.
Nex1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote