Thread: Good news...!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 05:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good news...!!!

Heya,

This isn't RSD related but I'm still stoked about it!

I have been offered the free rent of a house for the rest of the summer! and it is almost perfect for me - I just have to work out how to transport the hoist up there and then I am sorted!! I am SO excited. It is only a 2 up, 2 down in an old farmhand's cottage but it will be great to try living on my own (well.. sort of!, the carers will move down with me), but the front door is flat (no steps) with a huge bathroom which we can get a hoist and wheelchair in, a galley kitchen I can move around in, a huge living room which will fit my bed and the hoist etc and then 2 upstairs bedrooms for friends/ carers! and I can take Baby dog!! YAY! I am so excited!! Just need to persuade mum at the moment - she really doesn't want me to go - but it's only a 40 minute drive from home, so I can easily come back if it all goes wrong or if she needs me for something.. but it would be so nice to just have a break from home (if that makes sense - because whilst I'm here all I can really do is stay in bed unless there are a couple of people around as this house is so rubbish for access). I am VERY excited now

So, will let you know if I go down there..fingers crossed!

Love ya

Frogga xxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote