Old 06-29-2016, 08:45 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD ME View Post
thank you for your prayers. i was happy my brother started to speak to me again after almost six months of silence but now he is telling me he is going to stop again. he says that no one cares and he just wants to be alone. i don't know what to do anymore. i am at a loss. my heart is breaking because i do care about him and can't seem to convince him of that. this is so hard. why can't he just let me help him. i don't get it but will keep praying that he will get better. i can't give up hope. i feel like hope is all i have left to give. thanks again for you prayers.

Let him know your love for him is and always has been "unconditional" and you will be there whenever he wants you to be part of his life. It's almost as if he is not ready to make a commitment so it's easier to say he wants to be alone. You are doing all you can to let him know you care. Till then; all you can do is pray and trust God will show him the way.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (06-30-2016), eva5667faliure (06-29-2016), Littlepaw (12-30-2016), RSD ME (06-30-2016)