View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 08:54 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Tashanicole,

You could be sensitive to the type of stitches that were used. The dentist may have used different suture materials on the left than the right. It could also be a reaction to something that the dentist may have placed inside some of the sockets on the left side, like bone graft material and/or collagen plugs.

What are you rinsing your mouth with?

It would be wise to call the dentist and explain the itchiness before it gets intolerable or spreads.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashanicole1987 View Post
Monday I had 10 teeth pulled. 6 on top all back teeth and 4 on bottom also all back teeth. Well early this morning I started to get an itchy feelings in my gums on the left side. There is a little bit of pain but nothing really bad. What could be causing my gums to itch so bad??

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote