Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default You have made my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamG11 View Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry for not updating or posting anything for a while. I've just been "busy" I guess. School just finished, and I had to stress over making sure I don't fail my finals. And I've also been exercising a LOT more, but we'll get to that later in this post .

First for Peter, I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering similarly to me. No one deserves to go through this and I don't understand why all this is happening to us but I hope you end up feeling better. Don't give up, and keep striving forward. Even though the symptoms are there, this world was given to us to enjoy, so enjoy it by any means necessary.

For me,

I'm still taking the lexapro and trileptal, but both have been increased in dosage. I'm now taking 10 mg lexapro and 300 mg of trileptal twice a day. Also, I've been living my life normal again. Even though I don't feel good, I have plans in life and I know exactly where I want to go and what I want to do. I'm not going to let feeling like this stop me and I am trying to enjoy life again. I've been going to the gym 3 times a week (trying to get big and stronger lol!) and have been running 2 miles every other day. And when I'm not doing that I'm either swimming in my pool or playing basketball.

I still don't have friends but I still am enjoying the summer with my family and myself.

Now for my symptoms...

My symptoms are still there, but I think there slowly fading. I used to get weird emotions at times and dejavu from the Temporal lobe epilepsy (A feeling that you already been somewhere) but now I think they are gone. I used to be tired all the time but now I'm more active.

The only thing that is still there is the depersonalization, but some days It feels like its not even there. But other days it's really bad (today is one of those days that it's really bad, everything feels dreamy) . I've just learned to deal with it.

So something i think is helping, whether its the exercise, the medicine, I'm not gonna stop what I'm doing and hopefully I will 100% recover.
Sam you have made my day

So aware of yourself
You describe the DÉJÀVU exactly like my eldest daughter
explains
Remember
She is my epileptic baby
You are on your way
It is helping
Just in your expression of where you are today
I am so happy for you
You are fighting the fight
Enjoy life to the fullest
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-30-2016), DMACK (07-07-2016), ger715 (07-06-2016), OhKay (07-04-2016), SamG11 (06-30-2016)