View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 02:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Confused Need advice/support

Hello All,
I thought I was near all healed. Now I am not sure. I have never gotten over that feeling of being at sea. At least I did when I hadn't worked out for five days and when I worked out again (2x/week getting heart rate up) it came back. Mainly going from lying to standing up and some reversed.

I took my grandson to Museum on Tuesday and we went into Planetarium. The first room was dark with red light - I felt almost immediately nauseous. I had to close my eyes. Inside I kept my eyes closed almost the whole time. after I noticed very minor headaches on top of my head I thought it was just allergies.

Today I went to the gym to work out with my trainer- weight lifting. I started to get that off balance feeling. Then started feeling a bit weird. I started to cry for no reason. I told myself maybe it is like PTS the memory of the symptoms. We backed off. I told myself to breathe and I wasn't making this up just relax.

I came home and rested. Driving home I felt a tiny bit weird.

Can one have a relapse without hitting their head - or could that planetarium set off my symptoms? Like maybe I'm not as healed as I thought?

Thank you for your ongoing support and thoughts.
LouiseN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote