View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default How do I open up this email attachment?

Hi all.

I need your help once again.

I am in communication with the composer of the opening song for the hit series "Sleeper Cell". I loved the music and wanted it for my ipod.
So some months ago, I tracked down the composer, Mike Greene, and at that time, while there was no actual track, he did have a 30 second version of the opening sequence, so he emailed it me and I just looped it over and over on my ipod, so at least I had 30 seconds of the opening song. It's belly dance music and it's terrific.

Well, he never forgot me, and just now he sent me an email with an attachment. The email said this is a 2 minute version. Of course I thanked him profusely, and proceeded to open up the attachment.

I use Outlook express as my default Email program. Never had a problem opening up attachments.

Well, I clicked on open, it prompted me "do you want to open this up, it's an MP3 file? I cliked on OK. and at first, it said 'bitmap not found.

Then when I tried to open it again, nothing happened.

Okay, all you smart guys, I really want to save this to my itunes folder so I can ipod it. Now it should open when I double click on the attachment.

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks to you all.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote