View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT52 View Post
I spoke to him on phone today. Unusually for NHS rheumatology he's brought forward my consultation to 22nd August - two months after my first one with him. He will have lip biopsy and ultrasound results back by then. I fear that I will be abandoned by them if this shows negative though. I didn't ask for a verbal breakdown of my ENA pattern. His English is quite hard to understand and it wouldn't have meant enough to me.

My GP was thinking my high inflammatory markers might be tracked down through yesterday's colonoscopy, but obviously not. I have been told by several people on Sjogrens helpline that SJS is not commonly associated with a high PV and CRP. And the rheum makes it clear that seronegative RA would onlynvery rarely cause SFN. He thinks Lupus would have caused kidney and lung problems by now as I'm post menopausal. I admit I'm still very anxious about Multiple Myeloma now I've read my blood results -including the raised RBCs. Heck why was I born such a worrier?!

Hey Mat,
Worry is something that, at times can be helpful; but you know too much can add some very unwanted stress.

You did manage to have some worry removed with your colonoscopy turning out well. As you know; that is a real plus.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElaineD (07-02-2016)