Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 09:16 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Coffee, no matter how much, usually doesn't interfere with my sleep. If I'm really tired, I can go back to sleep in the am after 5-6 cups no problem. I think it was anxiety because my mind wouldn't shut off. My anxiety isn't quite as bad this morning, but it's still "not good."

I did end up going to the butcher shop, to buy lottery tickets, and food shopping, but I shouldn't have been out because I was a little out of it. The supermarket was a horror show by the time I got there. The lines were unbelievably long! I skipped my nap because I watched the news for a while and it got late. Then I thought if I laid down it would end up being a marathon nap.

I'm going to the local ice cream shop to order our traditional anniversary/birthdays cake today. It will be much better than the ones I have bought from the freezer case at the supermarket in the past. We will work on it for a while.

I'm going to enjoy some things that I will not be having for a while because of the diet. Somethings I may not be eating at all again if I decided to follow through to stage 3. Hopefully I don't gain a bunch of weight before the diet because of that lol.
My husband told me last night he wants to do a less rigid version of the diet with me to make things easier to manage… minus the alcohol restriction of course. I think he is interested in losing some weight, too.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-02-2016), Dmom3005 (07-02-2016), Mari (07-02-2016), mymorgy (07-05-2016)