View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 08:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default alive and well ... I think

Wow, wow, wow ...

How can I possibly have so much in common with all of you?!

Busy week ... not a real great one ... but ending on a good note so that's the most important.

I, too, was switched to Azilect. I was truly concerned about switching. The Artane was what stopped my tremor cold.

I now have toe curling, which I was hoping could be treated with a muscle relaxer, but it's not doing the trick. Tomorrow I'll ask for a referral to see a Chiropractor. I am tired of walking funny, hurting all the time, and taking lots of Ibuprofen.

Greg, wherever we live, I do a "newspaper type newsletter" every Christmas and I always make it lively (now, does that surprise anyone?!). When we lived in Oklahoma, a section said that anyone wanting to visit needed to make reservations because dates were filling up quickly. They simply had to dial 1-800-tornado. Our most current one said that anyone visiting Houston simply had to call 1-800-traffic. When we lived in Europe, I said that my parents took a ferry and anyone wanting to visit needed to call 1-800-upchuck, so I'll be anxious to hear how your daughter made out!!

More later but I'm just glad that the week is over ...

Terri

People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Quoted by: Maya Angelou (Reader's Digest Oct. 2006)
proudest_mama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote