View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Kelly - How do you like Jitterbug so far? I got something in the mail from my insurance about getting a phone and free calls or something like that. I think the provider was SafeLink.
I love it! Find something new about it nearly everyday! I bought the package that gives you 1137 talk minutes, 300 text messages and 100 mb of data. I'm going to have to increase the text allotment. My DIL and I text back and forth all day! The talk minutes roll over so any not used are not lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
Can you do video calling on that phone??? That is the neatest thing. I love it.
No, I don't video chat. Not sure if it even has that feature. I'll have to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
Kitty - very interested in Brain Games - which ones are they! I have a card memory game <(atch up pairs of pictures), checkers (helps logic and strategy) and Tangrams to aid in special relationship practice strategy. I used to write reports and this kind og language would help explain why you did stuff.
It has Brain Games but I haven't signed up for it yet. I plan to, though. Looks like fun.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (07-05-2016)