Thread: My storyboards
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 11:21 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for reply Mark from Idaho. I'm still trying to navigate this forum. May take a bit, turns out I have pcs.
Like many others, I've been CT, MRI and EEG'd until I'm blue. I've tried numerous drugs and combinations. PT on neck, vestibular therapy, cranio sacral, med massage, vision therapy and Irlen. Add to that we have nerve blocks, triggerpoints, botox plus that stick up my nose. My migraines come about 3 days a week. Given the phases of migraines, chances are I'm coming in, going out or active on any given day. I do take vitamins, but not sure what. I use to be a very active person. Now, I can't mow the lawn because the bouncing drives me nuts. I'm active mostly on cloudy days or at night. It may sound like I'm whining, but I'm not. I know there are there are many worse than me. I'm here to see if something is being overlooked. Something I haven't tried. I'm asking readers to share secrets for coping and new treatments. Get this.....I'm exhausted from typing and need a nap. Thanks for listening. BB
Buffalo boy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote