View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 02:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

It's possible. When mine spread, I went through the ringer with different tests and doctors to find out what was happening and at the end it was diagnosed as spread. Though some of the symptoms presented differently than when things started in my leg...the one thing that was the same was the way the pain felt and the things that triggered it. My initial CRPS site is still more severe than the spread areas...more prone to flares...higher baseline, etc...but the pain FEELS the same (if that makes sense). That is why I am so frustrated with my current issues in my shoulder after a fall off a ladder last October...this pain is different and doesn't FEEL like my CRPS...I can differentiate between the two pains even though they are in the same area. As much as I didn't want to admit it when my CRPS spread did spread...deep down I knew it because it felt the same.

Bottom line...I would see a doctor because you may want to rule out other issues...because one thing I do know is that when you aren't walking correctly and are over compensating that it CAN throw your whole body out of whack and cause other pains. So without being you or being a doctor...I can't say for sure if it's spread or not...but it is possible that it's spread...and it's also possible that it's not.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote