View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ear buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this. I've had many of these issues in the past...though not all of them. One tip I learned from another on this board that helped me...particularly with increased pain from certain noises and stress...is to use earbuds and listen to soothing music on my iPod. The ear buds were key to this for some reason as I tried just listening on the speaker and it didn't help. I have what I call my flare up playlist...it's instrumental songs...many from some of my favorite movies and tv shows. I can put my earbuds in, close my eyes, and it really does help. I don't know if you've tried this before but I have found it helpful where nothing else did. Obviously doesn't address all the issues either...but I figure anything is better than nothing. I can post my playlist if you're interested in the types of songs I use on my flare up playlist.
Hi carts,thanks for your reply,yes I do wear them ,I was just in the hospital for my lidocaine infusion and started using them,my roommate was so loud and on the phone all the time,put me in a flare and the buds helped out.i will try some of your other tips ,thankyou
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (07-04-2016)