View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 04:42 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Lightbulb Introductions are Hard

I'm new here... given I'm posting in this thread. I'm not diagnosed with a neurological condition. Well... psychogenic neurological condition [Conversion Disorder], but it's recurred within a year of the first episode that warranted the diagnosis... that was only given because I have a history of psych disorders.

I guess I came here looking for help. Answers, maybe? I've been blow off by so many docs because of my psych history that it's been made painfully obvious that I'm going to have to figure things out and present THEM with information, making it clear that I'd prefer not to be shoved into that psych patient box, and hope for the best.

Disregarding that, my name is Jessie. I'm a 21 year old clinical psychology student. I like cats, writing, watching anime, and sleeping when hypomania doesn't keep me up into the wee hours of the morning. Music is life; ditto for baseball. St. Louis pride, yo. Played softball for 10 years; catcher and 3rd base. Destroyed my right hip and knee. I always know when it's going to rain.

I'm weird, but that's cool. Weird is fun. Nice to meet all of you. Be seeing you guys around.
PatternsInTheIvy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Skeezyks (07-06-2016)