Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:56 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My husband came home after breakfast (his sister didn't end up going) and didn't go to his mother's, so I was happy. He had a rather late breakfast so was too full for lunch though.

I didn't do laundry. I can save that for later in the week.

My husband has a physical today required by the Department of Transportation because he has to renew some of his licenses for work. He's been up since 5am and feels like ****. He wants to reschedule, but if he misses the deadline (his birthday the 9th), he won't be licensed for x period of time, and will have to sit for exams to get the licenses reinstated. So I told him I'm not even going to try to call and move the appointment- he will have to suck it up. For some reason I'm going with him.

I have a number of errands to get done after that. They should keep me busy for a while. I filled my pill minder last night and was shocked I don't need to refill anything until Saturday… happy not to have to deal with the pharmacy until then. I have to pick up some bread, etc so I'm going to try to see if my local supermarket has stevia while I'm out and about. I put off ordering it online and I don't think it will be here before I start my diet if I order it now.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-05-2016), Dmom3005 (07-06-2016), Mari (07-05-2016), mymorgy (07-05-2016)